"All things are subject to interpretation. Whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Powered By Blogger

Thankful

Today I am simply thankful! 

Thankful for what I was, what I become and for having the strength to believe that I can do more. I am thankful to so many people with whom I crossed paths in my life - and to those that remained. I am thankful to myself for learning acceptance, because it is so much easier this way! And I am grateful for my husband, my friend, a beautiful immigrant, who surprisingly continue to support all my crazy ideas. 


Last, but not least, I am thankful to Feedspot and especially Anuj Agarwal, for being the first one to officially recognize my presence on the web by considering me for Top 30 Luxembourg Blogs list. Thank you, Anuj, for your wonderful words!

“Mother used to say that however miserable one is, there’s always something to be thankful for. And each morning, when the sky brightened and light began to flood my cell, I agreed with her.” 

 Albert Camus, The Stranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts